Friday, June 12, 2009

Viva la vintage.



Last Saturday, I went on a quick run to the "Out of the Closet" thrift store in S. Pasadena. I had never been there so I decided to check it out. They had a sale rack for $1 items and I found a gold and jewel-studded skort! I also found a pair of cheetah print MJ wedges for $5. They were in nearly new condition too :)






Later on that same Saturday, I stopped by the Goodwill in Cerritos and found this sidebag. I fell in love with the silver hardware and ended up getting it for $6.50. Turns out this bag is still selling online for $140!
All this for under $15, gotta love thrift stores.


This little girl is super cute. I had the opportunity to babysit her again yesterday and today. She was with us last time for the Memorial weekend. Her mom was telling us that after she left our place that weekend, she refused to play with her little blue Pooh bear anymore because it reminded her of me. How do 5-yr olds learn about sentimentality already?

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit!! the shorts are amazing and I love how you combined everything!! <3

    ReplyDelete