Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another outfit for less than $50.

Gray & Black
Gray & Black
grayblackJ.jpg
grayblackbelt.jpg
Gray tank- $3.99, white skirt- had it since I was 16, forgot the price($8?)EXPRESS, faux croc belt- $7.99 F21, faux onyx necklace- $5.99 F21,blue-silver bracelet made into a necklace- $1 made by me, silver wedges- $23 Faryl Robin  

By request, I have posted another thrifty outfit of the day. It's kind of fun to come up with an outfit combo that costs less than $50. I was in the mood for white, gray, black and dark silverish color tones today. Perhaps it's a nice contrast from the blazing hot sun outside. Oh what I would do for cloudy weather...

2 comments:

  1. OH the pastry shops look delicious. I LOVE THE CLOTHES..and MIUMIU...sigh...i loved that pink skirt. i will definitely check out pastry shops so ican indulge in lovely sweeetness.

    ReplyDelete