Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There is a season- turn, turn turn...

IMG_9622.JPG
Picture 204.JPG
IMG_9621.JPG
Photos taken by Susan-Wearing my Mom's vintage top from the 70s, boots by Rough Justice.

IMG_9619b.jpg
Here is Susan, all decked out in F21. I think she looks fantastic!
IMG_9628.JPG
IMG_9630.JPG
Bracelets from F21- I ended up getting the cuff with the white leaves
IMG_9588.JPG
IMG_9584.JPG
There are always cute items at Target, and the prices rock!
IMG_9580.JPG
Loved the print and feather of this fedora hat, but it didn't fit very well. I think I'm over it.
IMG_9578.JPG
Susan & I at the "MJ" Concert in the Park
Ended the night with a Michael Jackson concert in the park- obviously, they were a bunch of impersonators.

Food:
IMG_9604.JPG
Had brunch with the Hubby Sat. morning. As you can tell, I'm not a morning person, but I'll get up for good food!
IMG_9601.JPG
A unique breakfast burrito with duck confit, sweet potatoes, eggs, gruyere and tomatillo sauce
IMG_9603.JPG
Bananas foster french toast on brioche bread, topped with vanilla bean whipped cream. It was to die for.
IMG_9571.JPG
Susan's flourless chocolate cake from Europane

-The End-

1 comment:

  1. I love those bracelets! And your boots are just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete