Monday, March 2, 2009

A Rainy day Monday.


Wearing: In the mood for navy and brown. My little sister got this dress for me and it makes me smile because she knows me well. Sometimes, I find that picking out a loverly outfit for a dreary Monday works like a charm. Better than coffee.


My girl friend brought over a bottle of "Pink" sparkling wine last night and it was absolutely delicious!

On another note, I'm going to miss student teaching. One of the students asked me today, "You're leaving this month, huh?" That breaks my heart.


My students' artwork inspires me (Roccoco cartouches done out of wood putty and cookie dough).

Currently craving: Laduree French macarons

Ohh, Paris.

Quote of the day: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Theodor Seuss Geisel (aka: Dr. Seuss)

...And how many times do we fret over unworthy comments people make?

1 comment:

  1. macarons are yummy! keep up the inspiring blogs. we definitely need to be invigorated and emboldened every day. :D

    ReplyDelete