Monday, January 29, 2018

Bonjour, 2018.

Happy New Year! Can't believe 2017 just flew by and now we're ending the first month of 2018. There were high-highs and low-lows-- but honestly, most of it went by with a blur. Life with three crazy kiddos certainly kept us all on our toes, and we spent most of the year adjusting and surviving. 

Speaking of time, there was a particular question I was challenged by this year: 
"What activities made you lose track of time?" 
There are many things that distract and pull me away from the present, and my challenge for myself this year is to be more mindful of how I should be spending the time God has entrusted me with. And beyond the distractions, how am I letting these things saturate and shape my mind, therefore influencing my heart? 

But one of the things I do hope to do more often is write in this blog during my leisure time, so hopefully there will be more than a few posts this year! ^^
On a side note, we didn't get around to doing family greeting cards this year, but here are some outtakes of our "joyful family," taken by my brother (major props to him for taking our photos under 15 min before the sun set!) that I finally got around to editing.   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment