Friday, March 4, 2011

Pocketfuls of pleasure.

Accessorize
Eau de toilette
My favorite fragrances- I abide by the Parisian mentality: Spray when showering isn't a priority.
Artist's tools
Good beauty tools are as essential as brushes are to an artist.
Feathers
Beauty ingredients
Why pay $$$ for skincare? Amazon offers amazing deals for skincare by Olay, my mom swears by it and everyone always asks her how she keeps her skin looking years younger. Covergirl Lashblast makes my Asian lashes look plenty times thicker & longer for a bargain, Sephora face primer works great on oily/combo skin, Urban Decay shadow primer prevents oily lids from getting creases, Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner is my new cheap substitute to Makeup Forever's version, works nearly as good for 1/3 of the price, and MAC has the best color staying pigments & budget-friendly prices.
Faves
Hair & skin products I love: Fekkai Full Blown Volume spray, Suave dry shampoo is supercheap and works just as good as the others I've tried; it saves me time on days when washing your hair is a luxury, Bioderma Sensibio H2O- liquid magic, feels like H2O, but takes off make-up, and Bioderma Crealine Anti-Redness cream for my sensitive skin
Jewelry knobRefinished mirror
Got a doorknob decor, which doubles as a jewelry holder..and finally got around to re-painting a gaudy mirror we found at a closeout store.
Afternoon light
Vintage books
I love vintage-looking books- need to find more to fill up our bookcases.
Raindrops
Bloom
Surprise IrisesCalla lilies
These beautiful irises and lillies shot up from beneath the soil, as planted by the previous owners; a nice little sneak preview for Spring!

3 comments:

  1. ah! this answers my question (i asked on your tumblr :P). where do you buy bioderma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha! i bought the bioderma products in Paris...though I think you can buy them online, but it costs more :( i really love that cream and make-up remover, it feels and smells like water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i found those feather earrings at target .... and well.... i couldn't figure out more than 3 outfits to wear it with so i put 'em back.....but now....i kinda want them again.... what a dumb rule i follow sometimes :P.

    ReplyDelete