Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bling.

Chains
Melody
Turquoise ring
Above photos taken by my sister and I : )

Been really into stone jewelry lately; something about its organic and natural look that reminds me of the times I collected stones as a child. The ones created by YSL last season turned out to be a crazy hype, but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to pay the sticker price for those babies. Thankfully, I was able to find my own assortment for bargain prices online!

I apologize for being MIA lately, as our new house has been in need of renovations and decor, along with some other things going on in life, as life happens...on a happier note, I have officially started styling as a side job! I have no idea where this will lead or whether it will expand into a career, but nonetheless, I am enjoying myself and it's a nice feeling when you can help someone gain confidence through dressing them (as superficial as it sounds, it can do wonders).

No comments:

Post a Comment