Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A fresh start.

Sept_outfits.jpg
Was feeling creative and put together a few outfits for the Fall (in LA at least).

Lash-blast.
Found the new lashblast lengthening formula by Covergirl at the local drugstore. Does it really lengthen your lashes? Yes. Given the fact that I have short, thin, asian lashes, that says a lot. And for $7 a pop, it's more worth it than Diorshow mascara.

_DSC4429.JPG
_DSC4430.JPG
_DSC4436.JPG
Getting rid of some excess in my wardrobe in order to simplify things. Anyone who wants certain pieces, do let me know so I can reserve them for you. So far I have two large bags full. I always tell people to not get sentimentally attached to clothing they don't wear/fit anymore and I need to follow the same advice. I plan on giving away most and maybe exchanging a few at Buffalo Exchange.

4 comments:

  1. you've always been able to pull off the most fashionable things, I love your style Davina :) this blog is super awesome and it suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diggin' the fall ensemble you've put together, and I WANT TO TRY THE MASCARA! i'll have to quickly use up my current one (great lash) so i can get that one :D

    wow you're giving away those clothes? i have my eyes on the black sequined(?) vest pullover, light denim vest, and the nautical striped top........ but would it fit me?? hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that blue flowered dress! and maybe the vest if jewel can't wear it? hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. if the scarf isn't taken.....??? we need a shopping date!

    ReplyDelete