Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally found!!

_DSC3079.JPG
_DSC3072.JPG
_DSC3096.JPG
My year-long quest for a real leather jacket has finally ended. After perusing through several stores, websites and more than two countries, I finally found The One. The price, material and fit were just right...another plus for the studded detailing. This jacket came all the way from the other side of the world and onto my doorstep. Extra big thanks to my loverly Hubby who ordered it for me as part of my Christmas present! I feel so grateful.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Congrats! So it fits! I found something very similar to your jacket on ebay:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390089179882&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

    It's not real leather but it has the same studd on the collar just like your jacket. I'm very interested in this jacket because it looks like it'll fit me =) Maybe Mike can get one to match you if the measurements will fit him ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it on you in person :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love :) I'm still 50/50 on my jacket...still not cold enough to put it on a test run! Hope you enjoy your new jacket!!

    ReplyDelete