Friday, February 18, 2011

A friend loves at all times. -Proverbs 17:17

Mother & Daughter Outing
Had a post Vday brunch with my god-daughter at Rialto Cafe in Fullerton, a cute little cafe with a big-city feel in a small town. They played old Marilyn Monroe films behind the old school bar, making you feel as though you're living in the 50s. The photos below should speak for themselves on the darling decor! The food was quite tasty, perhaps I will return for a cup of coffee and some good conversations.
I match!
H&M top, Guess flares, Jeffrey Campbell wedges, Alexis Hudson clutch, BR blazer (in hand).
High-bike
I decided to channel the 70s that day with my neutral top which needs more mileage and pale blue flares + wedges. It was a total coincidence that I matched the stairs/railing that day, which made for a nice photo opp!

DSC_3919
Mascapone-stuffed french toast with berries
DSC_3952
Seahorse table
DSC_4080.JPG_effected
Vday spray roses delivered to my work place from my Hubby!
DSC_4068.JPG_effected
DSC_4069.JPG_effected
Waiting for the right occasion to pop open this aesthetically pleasing bottle of Rosé wine by Sofia Coppola.
Rialto Cafe with my god-daughter.
Over the past several years, I've been noticing that the age range of friends I have vary from high school through 40s. I wouldn't say any of them are any less valued as a friend because they are older or younger. Each person has something unique and special to offer, as we all have been through different life experiences. Age is just a number, and should never be used to judge a person's heart or character. True friendships extend beyond barriers and break down walls...and good friends are hard to come by these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment