Thursday, June 11, 2009

Your very own chateau.



Photos courtesy of Real Estate Resource Center: Pasadena

So my dog Moch and I always go exploring around the neighborhood to find new paths to take. Not too long ago, we came across this monstrosity of a home that resembled the Chateau de Versaille in France. It was pretty disgusting. I always thought some celebrity lived there because it was so massively huge, but it always looked vacant. I decided to do some google-stalking and found photos of the actual "estate" from this website: Do you have $52 million to spare? Apparently, the home has been vacant for 2 years. Personally, I think they should find a buyer to convert it into a museum. With 15 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, an indoor pool, spa, gym, etc., you can have your very own chateau! Just be sure you invite me over if you intend on purchasing ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment