Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring love.

Spring12
1. Diane von Furstenberg 2. Proenza Schouler mini 3. Kain 4. Tibi 5. Todd Lynn 6. Vintage Gucci 7. Roberto Cavalli 8. Erickson Beamon 9. Lanvin 10. Jonathan Saunders


Source: net-a-porter.com


I used to alway peruse around the net-a-porter.com website, oogling at things I know I wouldn't purchase due to the steep prices. In a sense it's retail therapy because you have a chance to admire photos of the pretty items online without the awkwardness from pushy sales people. Now that I've had my "fix" for shopping, I'm ready to start bringing out the pastels this Spring. I'm in love with the flowing dresses, gorgeous shades of Easter-egg pastels and nudes. There was a time when I absolutely disliked wearing pastels in fear of looking too youthful. Now that I'm edging closer to the big 3-0, I don't think that shouldn't be a concern anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment