Sunday, June 5, 2011

Color me mine.

Color Wheel
Jaclyn Smith shirtdress, Gap colbalt-blue stockings, Dolce Vita for Target wedges, Banana Republic leather belt

This is an older photo I had forgotten about, but it's basically my interpretation on the popular "color-blocking" trend that seems to be hitting the streets, including our Savvy department over at Nordstrom. It's always refreshing to see color in the midst of the typical blacks and whites. How can one (and others around you) not be in a joyful mood when wearing bold colors? Dare to be colorful!

And I know I've been lagging on taking before and after photos of our (no longer new) house, but I shall get to that soon! : )

1 comment:

  1. yay for colors! yay for blue!! haha

    girl, seriously... i feel like we have so much in common. why didn't we meet sooner?! lol.

    when are you visiting SF?? you gotta let me know. we will go eat and shop nonstop. weeee!

    & yes yes, share those pics soon! i want to see the decors! i know you got great taste so i'm excited. hehehe :]

    which trouve shoes did you get? i caved in and bought the JC skyroom. they came back in stock in my size. totally a calling... right?? =/ hahaha

    ReplyDelete