Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni Madness.

Missoni for Target
Okay, don't laugh. I kind of went ballistic inside Target this morning when my Hubby called me and told me they sold out of the tights (mainly the only thing I was eyeing from the line). I didn't expect the turn out to be THAT insane. I was out of the door by 9am, hoping to glean whatever was left of the mayhem at the quietest Target I knew of. I ended up with more than I had expected. Most of these will be and are currently being sold on eBay (always got to be business-minded!). Oh, and did I mention I am on a shopping fast this month? If anyone is interested, I am always willing to negotiate!
Missoni Cardigan
My favorite open cardigan piece...I can't let this one go, but I will wait a bit before selling it : )
Missoni pants
Tested out these silky PJ-turned work pants today and got a few compliments. Hey, if you can get away with wearing PJs to work, you can get away with much more than that!

5 comments:

  1. Hahah. Sorry, but I couldn't resist laughing. I LOVE IT! You're like a walking ad. And rightfully so - everything looks marvelous! Can't wait to see you rocking all of it! Woooot woot!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...seriously...I tried to get online that day and it was INSANE!! oh the only think that I really wanted were these pillow. oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hun I LOVE your madness!!!!!:))) First picture is a dream ,lucky u!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete